Thursday, July 31, 2014

One wild and crazy summer

My recent post mentioned that the past month did get away from me.  Well between a vacation, garage sale, summer activities…yeah something’s just got away from me.

So…in summary here are a couple of pictures from our summer:

Did I mention that Alex took 1st in the fun run and Korrine was the 2nd of the girls to finish?  NO?  Yes?  I’ll mention it again.  Some more pics from our Family 5K/Fun Run.







Family vacation up to Michigan and the kids went with Mom and Grandma to Kitty Hawk, NC.

 

Make sure if you have a garage sale around your house, do not tell the kids what you want to get rid of.  My little girls plea:  “No, that bathing suit still fits and I always am on the elliptical.  See, its OK if I wear a helmet.”  I am going to have my hands full when she gets older.  But I will hang on to this photo for the rest of my life.

 
Just think, it’s only the 1st of August too.

Coach Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment