Monday, November 10, 2014

I can't wait any longer

I have been reluctant to talk about this because I didn't know if things would actually fall into place. I have had 'grandiose' ideas in the past that either I didn't follow through on or things just kind of fell through the cracks.


"WELL...what is it?!" (that's my little girl)

Not this time.  Back in April I started a running club in our church.  We'd meet up at local towpath or trail and run together while training for a race, or getting in our weekly miles.  Needless to say one of my friends from the church and I kept talking about putting a race together for our church within the community.


Lets KICK this thing off! (that's my boy)

I'm excited to say, it is happening!  June 13th, 2015 we are going to be having a race in Wadsworth Ohio!  We've got the support of the community, the church and local officials are all on board.  I truly believe that God has his finger prints all over this.  We have been talking about this and praying about this for some time.

We have been waiting for this confirmation and this moment now for several weeks and since Ohio is pretty flat and there aren't many mountains, shucks, this is all I have to shout from!   It is impossible for me not to be excited right now.  I will continue to post updates and include more information.  God is moving in our community and I can't wait to see what is next!

Please continue to pray for us and wish us luck!

Coach Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment