Friday, September 26, 2014

This is it!

Tomorrow.



What I've been training for all summer long.  What I've committed to doing since spring.  It all comes down to these final hours.  Yes, its only 13.1 miles that I've committed to.  But like I tell my kids when they play sports.  

"Play fast.  Play hard.  Leave it there."

I will practice what I preach tomorrow morning.  My wife will run her first one, running the 1st leg of the Relay.  I've watched her work harder than she ever has before.  I have several friends that are doing this with us too.  Many have trained just as long, if not longer, and just has hard, if not harder.  I'm routing for them!  Then we get these!


More to come from our pre race pasta party and after the run!

Pray for us all.  We'll need it.  

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment